April 25, 2017
You’re a busy mom – with a supportive husband, great kids, and parents you adore, you’re filled with responsibility that you enjoy. But with only so many hours in the day, you know the importance of saving time. That’s why you’re looking for a dentist in Marysville who can treat your entire family – in one office. Rather than driving around town and wasting time and energy, you should see the most respected family dentist in Marysville – Dr. Katie Montgomery at Montgomery Family Smiles. In this post, she and her team explain why they’re the right practice for you and all your relatives.
What Makes Montgomery Family Smiles Different?
As an Ohio native and a proud graduate of the prestigious Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Dr. Katie has over a decade of experience practicing every aspect of dentistry. She’s a member of the American Dental Association, and a trusted expert on the advisory board at The New Dentist Magazine. As a mother of two boys, she knows just how important oral healthcare is for youngsters, as well as mom and dad. She prides herself on treating every patient like family and taking the time to build lasting relationships built on compassionate care.
What Services Do You Provide For Your Patients?
Regardless of your age, we’re your one-stop dental care sho0p. We offer the following services to take care of patients of all ages:
- Children – education, dental sealants, children’s dentistry, sportsguards, nightguards for grinding, cleanings, x-rays, exams, emergency dentistry (call (937) 688-4285)
- Adults – preventive care, tooth-colored fillings, root canal therapy, Invisalign, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers
- Seniors – life-like dental implants, crowns, dental bridges, partial and full dentures, metal-free restorations, oral cancer screenings
What Dental Tips Can My Whole Family Use?
Kids, parents, and grandparents should use the strategies below to keep their smiles healthy and bright their whole life long:
- 2x2x2 – Brush your teeth gently for two minutes, twice a day, and floss at least once a day. See your dentist at least twice a year for professional care.
- Eat Healthy – Limit sugar to prevent cavities and tooth decay and eliminate soda. Stick to water, and load up on leafy greens and dairy products that are packed with calcium to keep teeth strong – say cheese to keep your smile healthy.
Now that you know how we can take care of your family’s dental health, what you can do to help at home, and why we should care for your smiles, schedule your appointment with Montgomery Family Dental today!
No Comments »
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.